Monday, August 29, 2011

In a rutt

I am still having a hard time learning to be submissive in some areas. I read a blog that explained how I was feeling almost exactly. "no matter how much they want to be a submissive, you are both fighting a lifetime of social norms and millenia of cultural information. Women and men are raised to act a certain way, and this can be seen throughout history." I feel like this is so true. I am fighting the way I have always been. Not only as a person but as I have been in this relationship. Though, it is a change I want to make...it seems like you reach a point that you can't cross over from. Like when you are losing weight and you go a month or two without losing a pound and then voila! I just hope I make some progress soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment