My husband and I came across "Domestic Discipline" while researching transitioning our relationship into a more dominant/submissive relationship. Right now we are more or less "testing the waters" to see what does and does not fit into our lifestyle. This, of course, can be a challenge considering it can reform parts of your marriage. There are a lot of decisions to be made. What is the dominant person setting as rules and punishment? What is the submissive (in this case, myself) willing to accept as rules and punishment? Speaking for the submissive person, it revamps a lot of your ways of thinking.
Research seems to be the best tool for us right now. We read some and then when we have time together we discuss what we have read and come up with our own things to set into our lifestyle. After much research we have agreed to a set of rules. We will change, delete, add as we decide or as he sees fit as he has final say. They have been put into place as of today and are as follows:
1. No spending from the checking account of any kind without prior discussion or permission.
2. You must send a picture as requested, as soon as requested.
3. Punishments must be completed as discussed prior to it's start.
4. Make the bed before leaving the house for the day.
5. Make sure P's work clothes are laid out for him every night before bed.
6. Keep a semi-daily journal (i.e. Blog) (at least 3 times per week)
7. P has the final say and authority on any and all subjects we cannot agree on (non-family related)
8. Do not argue or talk back.
9. Make sure not to have to be told twice to do something or not do something.
10. Make sure to not have to be reminded about any assigned tasks.
11. Do what I'm told, when I'm told, without question or argument.
12. No cursing under any circumstances.
13. Knee length nightgowns are to be worn to bed.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad