Thursday, July 28, 2011

Learning Submission

Being submissive for me is not a 100% activity. There are parts of me that cannot be fully submissive. If there were no children involved in our lives it would be easier to be fully submissive. That is not to say I would trade our children for anything in the world. Part of me wishes that I could be more submissive for him. Though, I am not sure how submissive he would like me to be. We are still figuring out the things we would like to add to our lives. Even in the short time we have started implementing rules and me being more submissive, our relationship has already changed. Communication between us is getting better. The bond between us is getting stronger. I am hoping that this is the direction our relationship continues in. He means the world to me and I want nothing more than to make him happy. Our relationship and marriage is still young and 20 years from now I want us to have a relationship that is strong and our children admire and want to have.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment