Friday, July 29, 2011

Takes some getting used to

The further my wife and I get into the DD life style, we find things that do and don't work for us. So far its just little things for the most part, but one of the bigger things that's had both of us thinking is exactly how far we want to take it.
On some blogs, the wife seems to leave the husband in full control of nearly every aspect of their life. We don't have a problem with that, it's just not what we want. I don't think either of us want me in complete control. We've adopted many other aspects that have already helped out on our marriage. Mainly the rules posted in a previous post. While I hold her responsible to these rules, I find that I've benefited from them too.

As she adapts her behavior to follow the rules, for example our no swearing policy, I find I've drastically cut down on my swearing too. As her attitude has become more polite and respectful (not just towards me, but also in general) I find that my attitude has started to follow suit. I think this fact alone is what's making us both easier to communicate with. I like it to be honest. I think we've both been happier since we've started.

Anyways, feel free to check out my wife's blog too.
My New Life



No comments:

Post a Comment